Looking for a German translator specialized in tourism, sustainability, health, and wellness?
Let’s capture the interest and imagination of your target audience.
I specialize in the following fields and industries:
Marketing translations | Transcreation
I regularly provide small and medium businesses or agencies who trade with German-speaking markets with marketing translation and transcreation services.
All my clients understand the benefit of engaging communication and press releases that resonates with German speakers, reaches and retains their customers effectively.
Here are some of the ways my marketing translations can help you reach more customers, in the language they feel most comfortable with:
Ask me about translating your marketing materials, website, mobile app, emails, social media, and blog posts or brochures. Promote your products effectively by including SEO localization into your project.
Ensure legal compliance: privacy policies, terms & conditions, cookie texts.
Let’s work together on your German marketing or PR campaign.
Eco & green brands
In today’s stressful world, caring for the planet is paramount to many of us. And it’s vital to help eco-friendly organizations, and companies spread the word about their contributions towards saving it. I work with environmentally conscious, cruelty-free, ethical brands and social entrepreneurs to help transmit their voice and values to the German-speaking audience via:
- Spreading the word: corporate publications, social media and email communications, newsletters, e-books, white papers, e-learning and training.
- Supporting the strategy: Marketing translations, market research/plans/briefs, app and software localization, product materials, CSR reports, etc.
- Promoting the brand with an eye to science: translations for branding and packaging, email marketing, press releases, research articles on sustainability, sustainability policies, online and printed marketing materials, website content.
- Translation and editing of your book on sustainability, fair trade, human and animal rights research papers, social sciences, and climate change.
Let’s introduce your green brand to the German market and save the environment, little by little.
Health and wellness
Cosmetics and beauty brands, health and Well-Tech companies (Wellbeing-as-a-service), wellness and yoga retreats, meditation apps and courses, holistic healing, healthy and functional food, vitamins and supplements, anti-aging clinics, fitness centers, virtual fitness, sportswear and gear, mental and corporate wellness, and much more: they can all benefit from engaging communication that resonates with German speakers. I hold a Master’s degree in medical translation and have worked on a large variety of projects in the health and wellness sectors over the years.
Let’s position your content appropriately so that German speakers clearly understand and appreciate it.
Here are some of the ways I help you reach more customers, in their own language:
- Promote products effectively: marketing translations of blogs and social media posts, newsletters, website, apps, and marketing materials.
- Educate customers: translation of e-learning content, patient and customer information, training documentation, user manuals, e-books, magazines, lifestyle instruction, and specialized content for psychology, holistic medicine, yoga, and fitness.
- Ensure legal compliance: legal translations of supplier agreements, export documents, terms and conditions.
- Translation and editing of your book.
Let’s position your wellness and beauty brand in the German-speaking market.
Eco-travel | Wellness tourism
Promote your exciting destinations to the extensive market of German speakers!
I help travel-related businesses of all kinds – tour operators, boutique hotels, slow or mindful travel, ecotourism, medical tourism, wellness retreats, anti-aging clinics, vegan restaurants, online property apps, and more – to connect with potential clients in their preferred language. Here are some ways I bring businesses and customers together:
- Promote products effectively: Marketing translations of online content, blog and social media posts, and website copy, localization, and editing.
- Inform your customers: translation of travel magazines and guides, newsletters, brochures, e-books, press releases, company profiles, travel magazines and guides, e-books, press releases, etc.
- Ensure legal compliance: legal translation of supplier agreements, export documents, terms and conditions.
- Translation of editing of your book.
Let’s attract more German-speaking customers to your brand, hotel or software.
Real estate | Green building | Interior design
I’ll help you sell or promote your property. Your potential German customers will not only be lured by your beautiful images, but also by the high-quality descriptions that build trust in your product and services.
Eco-homes, green building with environmentally friendly construction materials and energy-saving solutions, Smart Homes, furniture retail, garden centers, lifestyle magazines, features and articles, real estate promotion, and of course holiday rentals for remote workers and conscious travelers …
Companies working in those areas can all benefit from engaging communication that resonates with German speakers. Here are some of the ways I help you reach more customers, in the language, they feel most comfortable with:
- Promote products effectively: marketing translation of blog and social media posts, newsletters, website localization, marketing materials, brochures and product catalogs, etc.
- Ensure legal compliance: legal translation of real estate sales and lease contracts, export documents, terms & conditions, property descriptions, land certificates/certificates of title, reports, documentation for homeowner associations, etc.
Let’s introduce your brand to the German market and make your clients feel comfortable in their dream homes.
Museums | Urban or cultural tourism
I help museums, art galleries, historic sites, mindful artists, as well as tourism and cultural institutions communicate with their German-speaking audience by translating their leaflets, brochures, catalogs, label and displays, visitor’s information, exhibition material, publications, press releases, newsletters, social media and blogs, websites, apps, and audio guides.
Let’s impress your visitors with impeccable German texts as the finishing touch to a first-class experience.
Due to my academic background and experience, I also can help my clients with specialized translations in the following areas:
The project of my master’s degree in medical translation was about psychiatry I and have worked on a large variety of projects in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in the last few years.
I would be happy to support you with a precise translation of your medical reports, expert witness reports, medical opinions, testimonials, university or employment reports, press releases, marketing material, and journalistic/scientific texts for magazines, blogs, and books.
Legal and business translation
My extensive experience and education in the legal and business fields, and corporate communications equip me to provide you with flawless English & Spanish into German translations in those areas. I also took care of accounting and legal translation at an inhouse job for a homeowners association for 3 years.
I often translate or transcreate corporate communications for businesses who trade with German-speaking markets.
Some examples include press releases and media relations, internal and employee communication, corporate responsibility, correspondence with stakeholders/investor relations, annual reports, etc.
I can also help you with your certified translations.
I am a sworn translator, which means I am certified by a German court to confirm that your translation is accurate and complete (valid throughout the European Union). This will include my stamp with my name, language(s), and address.
You will usually need certified translations for submission to German or European/International authorities.
I just offer certified translations into German at the moment. Please ask me when you have a translation into Spanish, and I will provide you with a solution.